Private client services are legal services which meet the needs of private individuals. Our team of experienced lawyers are equipped to provide discreet, tailored legal advice and solutions on all aspects of our clients’ personal and business affairs.
We understand that often, the solution to our clients’ personal and business needs involve a multi-disciplinary approach. As such, we work collaboratively with our clients’ other professional advisors to provide our clients with comprehensive and practical solutions.
We can assist and advise you on a wide range of private client matters including:
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Estate disputes
- Estate planning
- Estate administration
- Powers of Attorney and Powers of Guardianship
- Advance Health Directives
- Trusts – family, unit, testamentary and charitable
- Asset planning and protection
- Business succession planning
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Retirement village leases