We understand that our clients have complex, diverse and often changing property and real estate needs. Our team of property and real estate lawyers offers multidisciplinary skills to provide strategic advice across all aspects of a transaction or project. Recent transactions include:
- acting for a buyer with respect to a number of service station and car wash developments which had yet to be constructed;
- acting for a buyer with respect to child care centre land acquisition and development;
- reviewing and advising on restrictive covenants for a new commercial development;
- reviewing and advising on a ground lease for a caravan and tourist park in regional Western Australia;
- preparing and advising on a real estate development deed of covenant incorporating a ground anchor licence; and
- acting for a mortgagee in possession in coordinating a subdivision of land.
We act for developers, investors and end-users advising on development projects, complex title issues, acquisitions, disposals and retail and commercial leasing. We have a skilled leasing practice which works with a diverse range of clients across all aspects of leasing to ensure that their leasing structures are set up to reflect particular asset requirements.
As an experienced and accessible team we have a reputation for providing practical, commercial advice that assists our clients to achieve their business and project objectives.